Botanical Soap Crafting Supplies

Leaf Blend R70G30

124 

R70G30 is our very first in-house blend. It consists of 70% Red leaves and 30% Green leaves.

Batch  #130324.

Red Kratom with a dash of green

Our very first leaf blend. It is 70% Red leaves and 30% Green leaves.

Use our unique off-the-shelf, all natural collection of plant based soap powders for dye, fragrance and texture – all in one product. Ready to be mixed with your soap base of choice for all your soap crafting purposes.

All our botanical products are sourced with fair compensation from organic farms and producers. All our botanical products are tested by a third part lab for heavy metals and pathogens and approved by appropriate European Union authorities.

Weight N/A
Dimensions N/A
MS-R70G30

20g, 50g, 100g, 300g, 500g, 1kg

SKU: MS-R70G30 Categories: , , , Tags: , ,
Updating…
  • No products in the cart.