Botanical Soap Crafting Supplies

Leaf Blend G70W30

124 

G70W30 is our very first in-house kratom blend of green and white. It consists of 70% Green leaves and 30% White leaves.

Batch  #130324.

Green kratom with a dash of white

Our first Green/White leaf blend. G70W30 is a blend with a wide, full-spectrum green body and a light, refreshing touch of white leaves. It consists of 70% Green leaves and 30% White leaves.

Use our unique off-the-shelf, all natural collection of plant based soap powders for dye, fragrance and texture – all in one product. Ready to be mixed with your soap base of choice for all your soap crafting purposes.

All our botanical products are sourced with fair compensation from organic farms and producers. All our botanical products are tested by a third part lab for heavy metals and pathogens and approved by appropriate European Union authorities.

Weight N/A
Dimensions N/A
MS-G70W30

20g, 50g, 100g, 300g, 500g, 1kg

SKU: MS-G70W30 Categories: , , , Tags: , ,
Updating…
  • No products in the cart.